ponedeljek, 19. november 2007

My ideal workplace

My dream is to have a manager position in my own company. So I'd like to have a right and duty to decide about everybody and everything. First of all I would create small work-groups of employees. All of them would have an assignment to solve any type of problems at work and after that they would send me their conclusions. Than I would check what they have done and choose the best options for my company. If the work of my employees is good and the results of their job show me progress I would reward them with every type of stimulation.
I'd like to have some beautiful secretaries around me and a few personal consultants. In my company there would also be a gymnasium, fitness place and wellness centre with cute masseuses so I would be able to work with positive energy, enthusiasm and good spirit.

1 komentar:

Goran pravi ...

You don't need beautiful secretaries if you want to have a well done job. But I know...the eye wants its part.. :)