ponedeljek, 29. oktober 2007

How did you get started to use Internet?

I started using internet around 10 years ago. I think it happpened when I was attending the Secondary school of Economics. Our School library provided us some PC computers with internet connection so we were very happy to have an opportunity to try this new instrument. First of all I checked some interesting web pages about entertainment, sports, politics, culture, health, how people round the world spend their free time and also how to communicate with other users. Later when I became more experienced about using Inetrnet, I was looking for whatever I wanted. My favourite sites were and it has still been Google, Yahoo, YouTube,...Then I decided to create my own e-mail address to be in touch with other friends. Today I can use a lot of types of chatting, Windows Live Messenger and from October 2007 I have also created my first blog. I'm looking forward to use them as much as possible for everything I will be interested in.

Ni komentarjev: